INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION AND DATA SECURITY
The personal data that you provide to the website operated by Brands Fashion GmbH ("Brands Fashion Workwear Shop") or the online navigation data that is collected automatically during your visit of the website will be treated as confidential. Any processing or use of data is in accordance with the principles set forth in the European Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC regarding the protection of personal data, following German data protection legislation, and additional national provisions if applicable.
INTERNET NAVIGATION DATA
When you visit our website, our web servers automatically save information about your used electronic access of the site, such as the name of your internet service provider, the website from which you accessed our site, the pages you visited on our site, as well as the date and length of your visit and your IP address. This logging is solely done for data protection and security reasons.
The stored data shall be exclusively used for identification and tracking purposes of unauthorized attempts to access and realized accesses of the web servers. The record analysis will solely be realized by persons who have been expressly authorized to do so. The log data is stored for up to 10 days and then deleted. No user profiles will be created.
The identification of IP addresses is required for managing our website and, in particular, for diagnosing and preventing technical problems, unauthorized access and/or possible misuse of the services offered on the website. The IP address usually does not allow identify you as a person.
When you navigate our website, information is also collected that allows us to identify your computer or browser by means of certain files – so called "cookies." Cookies are encrypted strings that are stored on your computer and allow quick identification. These files make it possible to personalize a website, to allow the user a more efficient navigation, and also provide a quantitative review of the retrieval of various websites for an improved presentation of the most requested information. As a rule, our cookies use anonymous information and do not support the usage of your personal information. However, cookies can be used for storing your login information and its automatic recognition (whereby making it unnecessary to enter your username and password on each visit). You can disable cookies by changing your browser settings at any time. However, this may slow down or prevent access to certain parts of the website.
In addition to the Internet navigation data described above, no other information will be collected, except for data voluntarily provide to us - such as by registering on the site, logging in as a registered user, participating in a survey, placing an order and so forth. In particular, no user profiles will be created.
Privacy Statement for the Use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (www.google.de). Google Analytics uses methods which allow your use of the website to be analyzed, such as so-called "cookies," text files that are stored on your computer. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is generally transmitted to and stored on a Google server in the USA. By activating the IP anonymization on this website, the IP address is truncated within the Member States of the European Union or in other Contracting States to the to the Agreement on the European Economic Area before transmission. In exceptional cases only, the complete IP address will be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not aggregated with any other data held by Google. You can prevent the data generated by cookies about your use of the website (including your IP address) being passed on to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de. As an alternative to the browser plugin, you can click on this link to prevent your data from being recorded by Google Analytics during you next visit of this website. As a result, an opt-out cookie will be stored on your device. In case you delete your cookies, you will need to click on the link again.
Use of Facebook Plugins
Our site uses so-called social plugins (“plugins”) of the social network Facebook, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook"). The plugins are marked with a Facebook logo or the addition "Facebook Social Plugin." You can find an overview of the Facebook plugins and what they look like here: http://developers.facebook.com/plugins.
Your browser establishes a direct connection to the Facebook's servers during your visit of a page of our Internet containing one of these plugins. The content of the plugin is transferred from Facebook directly to your browser and embedded into the page. By this embedding, Facebook receives the information that your browser has accessed the relevant page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook profile or are not currently logged in to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted from your browser directly to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there.
If you are logged into Facebook, Facebook can directly link your visit of our site to your Facebook profile. If you interact with the plugins, for example by pressing the "Like" button or making a comment, this information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information is also posted on your Facebook profile and displayed to your Facebook friends.
If you do not want Facebook to directly associate the information gathered through our website with your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website. You can completely prevent the loading of any Facebook plugins by using a browser add-on, such as the "Facebook Blocker" (http://webgraph.com/resources/facebookblocker/) or the script blocker "NoScript" (http://noscript.net/).
1. Purposes of Processing
Your personal information provided to Brands Fashion shall be used as follows:
- For registration and authentication purposes as a registered user and for the administration of your access data;
- For enabling you to use services, to retrieve content, and participate in activities reserved to registered users;
- For managing and fulfilling your orders/purchases (including processing of payments by credit card);
- For enabling you to make use of possible customer service and/or warranty services;
- For answering any inquiries you might submit; and
- For making possible to communicate with you under technical and/organizational aspects.
- Your personal information may also be used for other purposes that we have listed below. In this context, the following shall apply: In so far as for the processing or use of your data according to the purposes below – either in parts or as a whole – it should be required under the applicable national laws applicable to you that to give us your express consent for the data processing and usage, we will of course only use your data if you have actually given your consent (see also point 8 of the Declaration of Consent).
The purposes concerned are the following:
- Organization and conduct of events, including those related to marketing purposes;
- Statistical surveys, market research, and scientific research;
- Sending of news having informative and promotional nature, including advertising, in particular email newsletters, promotional material, and/or offers concerning products or services by post, internet, telephone, email, MMS or SMS from Germany or other countries (also from non-EU countries) by Brands Fashion;
- Own marketing purposes and that of third parties. We may also disclose your data to third parties insofar as permitted by law.
Notice on Right to Object: Of course, you can object to the processing (including transmission) and use of your data for marketing purposes or for purposes of market and opinion research at any time. Please refer to the Data Controller listed under Clause .
2. Type of Data Processing
Your personal data is processed by specific and appropriate written and/or electronic means for ensuring the secure and confidential treatment of your data.
3. Data Collection and Consequences of a Possible Refusal
Providing your personal data is made on a voluntary basis.
However, if you may refuse to provide data and/or provide inaccurate and/or incomplete information, you may possibly not register on the website, to retrieve content provided on the website or to make use of the services offered there. Moreover, this can result in the fact that
Brands Fashion might not be able to process your orders or provide services for which the processing of your personal data is indispensable. If you place an order, for example, you must enter certain information in the order form so that we can fulfill the relevant order. Only the fields marked with an asterisk (*) must be completed. Even if you use the contact form for contacting us, you must at least enter the personal information marked with an asterisk (*).
4. Access to Your Data; Disclosure of Your Data
Within the Company Brands Fashion, the responsible bodies respectively the management, the company personnel, here especially the employees directly involved in providing online products, customer service, or marketing staff as well as the staff responsible for IT maintenance of the electronic devices, in any case the clerks responsible for entering and processing of data may have obtain knowledge of your data. For the above-mentioned purposes (see Clause 1),
Your personal data may also be disclosed to qualified service providers or suppliers of Brands Fashion. This includes persons and the companies that manage, administer, or maintain our website and our electronic devices or that are involved therein and used by us for shipping/delivery.
Since Brands Fashion manages the online shop as an authorized dealer based on a commission business for Partners (see also the General Sales Conditions) it may happen that these Partners require detailed information about sales from Brands Fashion. Your order data will be passed on to these Partners only for this purpose.
Provided it should be necessary for the above mentioned purposes (see Clause 1), Brands Fashion may also inform the following persons or entities of your data: Parent, subsidiary and/or associate companies; persons who are part of the Brand’s Partner Network in Germany or abroad; qualified service providers, such as banks, insurance companies, suppliers and subcontractors working for Brands Fashion for handling your orders, for providing customer service, for conducting statistical surveys or market research, for organizing and realizing events including those for promotional purposes, or for sending business communications; as well as experts assisting the company on such matters relating to law, taxes, social insurance, accounting, and organization.
Moreover, your information may be shared with any other person or organization insofar as necessary for complying with statutory provisions.
Your personal data may also be transferred abroad, including to countries outside the EU, provided this happens in accordance with the applicable data protection legislation.
5. Further Disclosure of Data
Your personal information will not be shared, except as the options listed in Clause 4 above.
6. Rights of the Person Concerned
Concerning the data processing described above you are entitled to claim all rights to information as prescribed by law. In particular, you have the right to obtain information on the existence or non-existence of personal information we might have on file concerning your person in an easily understandable manner. This also includes the right to obtain information about the data stored about you, the source of this data; the purpose and method of its processing; in the case of automated processing, information on the procedures used; and any recipients or categories of recipients of your personal data.
You can continue to exercise all your rights prescribed by law to have the data on file corrected, deleted, or blocked. In particular, you may exercise the following rights:
- Update, correction or – if you are interested - integration of data;
- To have illegally processed data deleted, converted into an anonymous form or blocked, including any data which does not need to be stored for achieving the purposes for which it was collected or processed;
- To obtain confirmation that any actions taken concerning your data (including possible changes to its content) have also been disclosed to those to whom your data has already been transferred, unless this would be impossible or require an effort that would obviously be disproportionate considering your affected rights.
You are entitled to all legally prescribed rights to object to the collection and processing of your data. In particular, you are entitled to object to the processing and/or use of your personal data, either in whole or in part, provided that your interests worthy of protection outweigh the interests of the responsible party processing said data, even if the processing or use falls within the stated purposes for said data collection. In addition, you may object to the processing or use of your data for purposes of advertising, market or opinion research.
Please, address your inquiries or any objections to the Body mentioned in Clause 7.
7. Data Controller Responsible for Data Processing
The Data Controller responsible for the processing of the data is Brands Fashion GmbH, Müllerstraße 11, 21244 Buchholz i.d.N. (Germany). Please direct inquiries regarding your personal data or any objections to its processing/use via email to the Data Protection Officer or send us an informal message by post.
8. Declarations of Consent
- Registration as a user and log in as a registered user of the https://www.brands-workwear.com/ website. Administration of your access data;
- Use of services, retrieve content, and participation in activities reserved to registered users;
- Management and execution of orders/purchases (including realization of payments by credit card);
- Use of any customer service and/or warranty services, insofar as you are also entitled following statutory provisions and without giving your consent to data processing;
- Make inquiries and receive answers, and
- Making the communication with you possible under technical and organizational aspects.
Insofar as required by the data protection regulations applicable to you, we will separately request your express consent for processing your data for the following purposes:
- To organize and conduct events, including those related to sales promotion purposes;
- To send you statistical surveys, market research, and scientific research; and to send you news of informative and promotional nature, including advertising, in particular the email newsletters of https://www.brands-workwear.com/, promotional material, and/or offers of products or services by post, internet, telephone, email, MMS or SMS from Germany or other countries (also from non-EU countries) by Brands Fashion.